- No. 14-ax020wm
- Color Purple
3.39 - 195 Reviews
Get the essential productivity you want, without slowing down. This nimble laptop lets you easily shift from homework workhorse to marathoning your favorite shows. Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription included.
*Pricing & Availability are subject to change at any time.
HP Stream 14" Laptop:
Key Features and Benefits:
?Office 365 Personal 1-year included
?LED Backlight, HD BrightView Display
?Intel Celeron N3060 dual-core processor
1.60GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.48GHz)
?4GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
?32GB eMMC drive
Store 21,000 photos, 9,000 songs or 16 hours of HD video and more
?10 hours of battery life
Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documents
?Intel HD Graphics 400
?Weight: 3.17 lbs
Thin design you can easily take on the road
?802.11ac Wireless LAN
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
- Front-facing VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Multi-format digital card reader
- Full-size island-style keyboard
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
- 3-cell lithium-ion prismatic battery
- Dimensions: 0.7" x 13.27" x 8.9"
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Office 365 Personal (1-year subscription)
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial)
- Skype (60 minutes/month for 1 year included)
- HP ePrint
- HP Support Assistant
- Dropbox Cloud Storage
- HP Recovery Manager
- OneDrive Cloud Storage
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
What's In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.