- Sprout Channel
- No. CUBBY
- Color White
3.396 - 819 Reviews
Create, watch and play with the Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet. Packed with over 40 Sprout Channel episodes, SproutOnline.com games, coloring pages, video clips, crafts, recipes and more! Your child can play and learn with their entire favorite Sprout Channel characters including Chica, Bob the Builder and Barney. This Android 4.4 tablet is safe for kids and lets you easily manage and customize your child's experience.
*Pricing & Availability are subject to change at any time.
Sprout Channel Cubby with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 16 GB tablet has 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
- Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet has a built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth
- Back 2MP webcam and front 2MP webcam
- Android 4.4 tablet has an HDMI port
- 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 16 GB tablet has up to 8 hours of runtime on a full charge
- Android 4.4 OS (KitKat)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Play Books, YouTube, Movie Studio, Play Games, Vudu, Play Newsstand, Google+, Cubby Mode Apps
- File Manager, Chrome browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet, battery, silicone bumper, USB cable, Quick Start Guide and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).